Organise GO TRI Events
British Triathlon's aim is to have a regular GO TRI Event in every town and city in the United Kingdom. We want everybody to be able to access this great opportunity to step into triathlon and multisport.
As a result, GO TRI Event Organisers are vitally important to us. Some key factors that ensure GO TRI Events are delivered in the ethos of GO TRI are:
- The events will be low key, therefore a finish gantry, goody bags etc… are not required.
- The events will involve short distances, they will be easy to access and regular.
- The events are very basic and we’ll supply you with GO TRI Equipment in a bag, which includes swim hats, marshal jackets, snippers, feather flags, cable ties and signage.
- The events can be Triathlon – pool or open water based, indoor or outdoor bike and run, Duathlon – inside or outside, Aquathlon – pool based or open water and indoor or outdoor and Aquabike - pool based or open water and indoor or outdoor.
British Triathlon have recently developed a new GO TRI Event Organiser system which supports you to do the following:
- Register your GO TRI Events using your computer, phone or tablet.
- Preview entrants details at the touch of a button.
- Preview how your GO TRI Events look on the website before they go live.
- Access bespoke resources in your Event Organiser dashboard.
- Upload your own image to your GO TRI Event.
- Add online entry whilst creating your GO TRI Event.
If your club or organisation is interested in running GO TRI events, or for more information, please use contact us.